Come and try your hand at a new skill! Or take this as an opportunity to improve on your basic leatherworking skills by joining us for our minimalist bifold wallet workshop.
Choose from a selection of two colours of Italian veg tan leather, paired with a natural veg tan leather interior. Then learn to cut, punch, and handstitch using a range of hand tools and our pattern for a simple and functional bifold wallet. Once built, you'll also learn leather edge-finishing techniques to give your wallet a professionally finished look. And of course you get to take the wallet home for your use and enjoyment.
Register now to save your spot! Use 'PST exempt' as a promo code so you will be charged the correct taxation. Thanks!
Hours: 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
Location: 1000 Parker Street, Studio 250
Bifold Wallet Workshop
- open to all skill levels
- $175 registration fee plus taxes, per person
- class length is approximately 7 hours in length but can vary depending on the speed that we work at
- bring a packed lunch so we can take a short break
- intimate class size of 4 people
- classes are located in Westerly's studio workshop in east Vancouver
- elevator access is available by prior arrangement; please notify us at time of registration if you will be needing the use of the elevator
Please note that rescheduling or cancelling a registration must be done no less than one week in advance of the scheduled class. Thank you.